The newly restyled REDI valve is a simple and effective way to eliminate flood risk by backflow through drainage channels.
National Building Regulations require provision to be made to protect a building where surcharge may occur. Particularly suitable for:
- Low-lying coastal, lake or valley areas, especially where rain water is channelled downstream to the main sewer, making it liable to flash-floods after heavy rainfall.
- Under-dimensioned sewage networks with recent or scheduled new dwellings being connected on a previous main sewer operating at a high flow rate.
- Private discharge systems channelled to public sewers equipped with pumping stations.
- Commercial and industrial installations where non-pressure flow control is required (i.e. fish - farming) or where PVC performance is required (salt water).
- Rodent ingress reduction.
Normal working situation
Inbox flap available in ø100 - 110 - 125 (rodent stop)