OTTIMA Non Return Valves
Climatic changes plus more and more concentrated urbanization often leads to having overloaded sewage networks with consequent flooding problems.
The easiest and most economic solution to avoid this problem is the installation of a Non Return Valve.
OTTIMA has to be installed on waste water pipes and allows the outflow to reach the municipal sewage network avoiding water backflows
It is highly recommended in cases of:
- Fields which are under the water level
- Areas closest to rivers, lakes, sea
- When the sewage is linked to rainwater pipes (dangerous in case of heavy rain)
- If a sewage network overload has already occurred
- If an extension of the sewage network (with consequent overload) is probable
- When the municipal sewage network includes pumping stations.
The compact body of the valve OTTIMA allows the installation of the product even in cases where there is low space or walls in close proximity.
REDI OTTIMA non return valves have been designed in full compliance with the European Norm EN13564. Inlet and outlet comply with European Standards EN1329
and EN1401 where applicable